License problem!

romill

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

Recently I bought b4a, the standard edition for 49.99. Everything went smoothly and I downloaded 1.7 and my license, etc. Upon installation I moved my license over to the folder and I'm getting a "license in already in use by another computer" error. I have not had the time to use the app, let alone share my license.

I've emailed [email protected] but I have yet to receive a reply. Any help for this issue would be much appreciated. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc with no avail.

Thanks,

romill

MrRey

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you've uninstalled and reinstalled, there are probably some leftover files somewhere. Have you tried an external uninstaller (like Revo Uninstaller or Perfect Uninstaller) to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall?

I had the same problem, but after I rebooted, everything worked. I know it sounds ridiculous, but did you reboot after having trouble?

Upvote 0

romill

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you've uninstalled and reinstalled, there are probably some leftover files somewhere. Have you tried an external uninstaller (like Revo Uninstaller or Perfect Uninstaller) to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall?

I had the same problem, but after I rebooted, everything worked. I know it sounds ridiculous, but did you reboot after having trouble?
Thank you for the reply. I just tried rebooting and it still gives me a "license already in use" error. I have uninstalled with the provided uninstaller, and the one found in MS' uninstall programs list. Still get the error after both.

Upvote 0

MrRey

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll be honest... MS uninstallers don't do a good job. Most install softwares leave a lot behind. It's not a dig against Erel or any developer, but unless you write your own uninstaller, there are lots of crud left behind.

I hope you get satisfaction soon, though.

Upvote 0

profesoralex

Licensed User
Longtime User
"this license is in use by another computer"

See the email I sent you. It should solve this issue.
Hi, Erel! coud you please solve the same problem for me? I purchased a standard version, rebouted my PC but I can't run basic4android becouse of this problem. Thank you!

Upvote 0