LinkedIn B4X group creation

Discussion in 'The Business Forum' started by Cableguy, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Hi guys...

I've been a member of LinkedIn for a few years although I never really explored the thing to any level...
    My profile over there is outdated by a few years too... So why do I come talk about it?...
    Well, today I got a notification about a close friend of mine and I took the chance to download and install the android app... while going trough the setup steps, I was asked about wich groups I would like to follow...
    I don't know if there is already nor even how nor if it is possible to create a B4X LinkedIn group... but it could be another marketplace to make us, as developers, and our apps visible to another kind of users...

I'm writing this while in my lunch break so I have no time now to go investigate how to create a LinkedIn group... but later this evening, if interest arises, I will do so... or if someone here has the time and knowledge to do it... i'm IN!

2. eps

eps Well-Known Member Licensed User

inakigarm likes this.
  3. Cableguy

4. eps

I'm sure Erel will add you quite quickly.

Cableguy likes this.
  5. Cableguy

Indeed he did

6. WAZUMBi

WAZUMBi Well-Known Member Licensed User

7. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I'm not managing this group.

Cableguy likes this.
  8. eps

Ah right, apologies for that! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice