Listview.dll: Hide context menu

Frank

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I have a problem with the listview.dll: I use it to display some data with a context menu attached. When a user clicks on an entry in the context menu, he is presented with an input dialog (implemented with panel) to enter a value.
However, when the input panel opens, the context menu is still open (and actually hides part of the input dialog).

I need a way to hide the context menu (or fold it back). Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sample program

Erel,
I have stripped down my program as far as I could and attached it.
To test it, go to "Menu" - "Show remembered", right-click on an item and click "Send per SMS".
Then you see the described behaviour.

Funny enough, I just tested it on the device (O2 XDA Orbit), and there it works fine. So the error occurs only on the desktop and therefore isn't that important for me to be solved.

Thanks anyway,
Frank

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I notice this behaviour too...

It seems that the context menu choice is being triggered, but only on the second click the context menu hides...
I have used context menu before and had none of these issues, so I guess it has to do with the listview and how it handles the context menu...

D

Deleted member 103

Hi Frank,

Funny enough, I just tested it on the device (O2 XDA Orbit), and there it works fine. So the error occurs only on the desktop and therefore isn't that important for me to be solved.
I am also your opinion.;)

D

Deleted member 103

Hi Frank,

I have resolved the mistake with the contextmenu in my DLL.:)

Thanks for the sign.

Ciao,
Filippo

Last edited by a moderator:

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Filippo,

please could you also update your "official" listview thread with the most recent version?

I'm asking because Cableguys "DLL Version listings..." thread is pointing to it, so it would be nice for everyone finding this bugfixed dll instead of an old one... ;)

Thank you
specci48

D

Deleted member 103

Hallo specci48,

I'm not ready, I want a few more features to add and the help-file.

ich bin noch nicht so weit, ich möchte noch ein paar Funktionen hinzufügen und die Hilfe-Datei aktualisieren.

Ciao,
Filippo