iOS Question Local Builder does not work (codesign)

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone... i tried to install the Local Builder (7.5) on my Mac Mini.

I followed all the indications including:
- Installing Xcode 13+ and tools
- Run the .jar with "java -jar path/to/Buildserver"
- On B4i uncheck "use host"
- On B4i check "use apple configurator"
- Install Apple Configurator and install the tools
- On Mac Mini open Apple configurator and connect the iPhone with cable
- Try to compile something (Create B4i Bridge App)

And this happen...

Schermata 2022-05-20 alle 15.19.51 (1).png

Keeps asking me this password that i don't know...

If I click on "decline" it fails compiling...if i wait too much it goes in timeout..

Is there a complete guide on how to configure the Local Mac Builder from scratch , updated to latest things?...
I think i did all correctly ...

Thanks in advance

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Check your paths. Most likely you're still running the same builder. The modified builder had worked fine for several people.

(Simple check: rename the modified builder to make sure that's the one you're actually starting.)

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Check your paths. Most likely you're still running the same builder. The modified builder had worked fine for several people.

(Simple check: rename the modified builder to make sure that's the one you're actually starting.)
I didn’t have other builder on my Mac. I think I used the last one in the emails… (v7.5)

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I had this problem Erel made a special builder with 111111 as hard-coded password. That worked just fine. (I have since solved the whole mess by doing a factory reset on the mac and installing everything from scratch - then it worked like a charm with the standard builder. I wouldn't be able to tell you why it worked, though. As best I could tell I replaced X with an identical X.)

In theory it might be possible that Erel made the builder with the hard-coded password the standard. I haven't really followed the development in that area. Erel would know, of course.

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I had this problem Erel made a special builder with 111111 as hard-coded password. That worked just fine. (I have since solved the whole mess by doing a factory reset on the mac and installing everything from scratch - then it worked like a charm with the standard builder. I wouldn't be able to tell you why it worked, though. As best I could tell I replaced X with an identical X.)

In theory it might be possible that Erel made the builder with the hard-coded password the standard. I haven't really followed the development in that area. Erel would know, of course.
Ok thanks. Maybe would be useful to have the correct B4iBuilder folder in order to exclude a wrong version

Upvote 0