• Kanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys,

I came up with two logos for Ninja Dynamics, the "ninja" one and the "kanji" one.

old_logo.png
new_logo.png

Which one do you prefer?

Background info: Why "Ninja"? Because I grew under the influence of many Japanese games, namely those created by Capcom, Konami, SNK and Team Ninja.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You seem to have made your choice already.
I like both, and just love the banner... you could try to intergrate ryu in the logo

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
The ninja in "kanji" option looks like Spider-Man or Deadpool :D

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The ninja in "kanji" option looks like Spider-Man or Deadpool :D
Is that good or bad?? :D

You seem to have made your choice already.
Not yet... That's why I'm asking. :)
I like both, and just love the banner... you could try to intergrate ryu in the logo
Thanks!! Using copyrighted materials in my logo, however, is a big No No!! Capcom would rape me to death with their lawyers!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is that good or bad?? :D

Not yet... That's why I'm asking. :)

Thanks!! Using copyrighted materials in my logo, however, is a big No No!! Capcom would rape me to death with their lawyers!
To me, knowing your background game experience, it's clearly Ryu... but you could try to make him less... Ryu...
A ninja is a ninja, a karate guy is a karate guy... they all dress alike

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To me, knowing your background game experience, it's clearly Ryu... but you could try to make him less... Ryu...
A ninja is a ninja, a karate guy is a karate guy... they all dress alike
Are you talking about my signature? Yes that's Ryu (copyright Capcom). This thread however is about the official logo, the one that will be on my website, games and apps.
Keep in mind that Project Ryu (on my sig), is nothing more than a tech demo, which will never be released outside this forum.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you talking about my signature? Yes that's Ryu (copyright Capcom). This thread however is about the official logo, the one that will be on my website, games and apps.
Keep in mind that Project Ryu (on my sig), is nothing more than a tech demo, which will never be released outside this forum.
As I said, if you could find a way to integrate the ninja bust instead of the hole figurine... I'm giving you a third choice..

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Kanji makes me think to chineese restaurants. The ninja is perfectly looping on the brand mark

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
The ninja one without any doubt !! (it expresses movement, action, etc.. like the game that represents)

Let the kanji one for your new Yoga game ..;-)