Other Looking for Athena - Nemesis programming software

Ro-Bot-X

Hello, I am Gabriel, from Toronto, Canada. I am passionate about robotics and other automatisations and I mainly use Arduino. I am a beginner in B4R, but so far I love it. Reading the forum helped answering my questions, so I am here today to ask for your help in another matter.

Years ago, before Arduino took off so wild, I was using Kronos Robotics microcontrollers to build robots. About 7 years ago I took a break from robotics because I did not have time anymore. I had started beekeeping at that time and I wanted to turn it into a main income. During this time, my laptop's hard drive crashed and I lost everything I did not have on backups. One of those things was the programming software for the Nemesis controllers I was using for some automation stuff. They still work, but I can't program them anymore, because Kronos Robotics decided to not support them anymore. I have contacted the owner and he said it is not worth it to go through his achives on backups to dig it out, even though I offered to pay him for the effort.

In a few posts on these forums I have found at least one member that uses these microcontrollers and I am asking him or anyone else to send me a copy of the software. I have also posted on other forums but with no results yet, so I am hoping I will have better luck this time.

Thank you in advance from the depths of my heart!

Gabriel.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…