Other Looking for Athena - Nemesis programming software

Ro-Bot-X

Hello, I am Gabriel, from Toronto, Canada. I am passionate about robotics and other automatisations and I mainly use Arduino. I am a beginner in B4R, but so far I love it. Reading the forum helped answering my questions, so I am here today to ask for your help in another matter.

Years ago, before Arduino took off so wild, I was using Kronos Robotics microcontrollers to build robots. About 7 years ago I took a break from robotics because I did not have time anymore. I had started beekeeping at that time and I wanted to turn it into a main income. During this time, my laptop's hard drive crashed and I lost everything I did not have on backups. One of those things was the programming software for the Nemesis controllers I was using for some automation stuff. They still work, but I can't program them anymore, because Kronos Robotics decided to not support them anymore. I have contacted the owner and he said it is not worth it to go through his achives on backups to dig it out, even though I offered to pay him for the effort.

In a few posts on these forums I have found at least one member that uses these microcontrollers and I am asking him or anyone else to send me a copy of the software. I have also posted on other forums but with no results yet, so I am hoping I will have better luck this time.

Thank you in advance from the depths of my heart!

Gabriel.