Looking for collaborators for an 18+ app.

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am looking for collaborators who would be interested in working on my 18+ app called "Masturbation Calculator". For more details, check out the Google Store Page here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.masturbationcalculator&hl=en

I've been working on this app since 2015. It's gotten over 150,000 downloads , with mostly positive reviews. Now that i've been busy with other things. I don't update it as much as I would like. I wish to respond to users' requests to add more features and fix many bugs, but I don't have much time as I used to.

I would really like to improve the app by adding new features and fixing bugs. I'd like to replace the leaderboards it currently has to a better one. I'd like it to sync achievements and settings to the cloud so they don't lose data when they switch phones, along with many others. And general improvements like bug fixes, faster performance, and code cleanup (my code is a mess right now). Let me know if you are interested!

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice, a B4X Developer has made the best App on the Google Play Store :cool:

But to write something useful in this comment:
The design could also get a new coat of paint :)

How often do i have to work on it? could be a good side project for me :rolleyes:

EDIT: i'm 18+

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice, a B4X Developer has made the best App on the Google Play Store :cool:

But to write something useful in this comment:
The design could also get a new coat of paint :)

How often do i have to work on it? could be a good side project for me :rolleyes:

EDIT: i'm 18+

There is no deadline. You can work as often or as little on it as you like.