Make money with B4J

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see lately some b4j ads library comming on .... If any member started to make any money with b4j please share your experience ...
I do not see any opportunity for monetizing with desktop aplications
I even think how could I make some money ...with int and nothing is crossing my mind ...
maybe other could help me understand what are the opportunities
Thank you

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I already made $100 from b4j because I got it free ;)
90% of my income from coding is desktop applications. I use this in vb but wil start brj after mastering it..
Try the business market where demand for desktop applications are still at the top.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I already made $100 from b4j because I got it free ;)
90% of my income from coding is desktop applications. I use this in vb but wil start brj after mastering it..
Try the business market where demand for desktop applications are still at the top.

Can you post some of your work or links ...to see what can be done ?
As for the bussines of desktop application is a unknown land for me .... long time before I could even smell something
this is the reason I have oppened this thread and find other that could give use some hints ..... Do you realy think that b4j can bring any revenue to you ?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
not many ad companies support the desktop area unfortunately.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not doubt the how powerfull B4j is ...yet makeing money is something different and finding targets to monetize is another big question ....
I know bussiness is about stealing ideas and not sharing it but as we are a community I thought someone could give us hints about how to make money :)

I guess the answerr will be : ...look in your imagination

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using B4J to parse/collect data for B4A/B4i apps. I think you can introduce B4J program to client as back end layer then you make Android/iOS app for them. That way you can propose complete solution and double earning.
For example: Making order system for restaurant/coffee shop...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Either provide free game apps and make money from ads. Or provide business solutions tailored to the requirements of Individual customer.
For business solutions you may need to pay to advertise your services, also you go out and try to identify industry problems and suggest solutions (be little aggressive).. good luck.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Either provide free game apps and make money from ads. Or provide business solutions tailored to the requirements of Individual customer.
For business solutions you may need to pay to advertise your services, also you go out and try to identify industry problems and suggest solutions (be little aggressive).. good luck.

Thanks
I know how hard it is ...