Android Question Material Design Library Wrapper ?

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
https://github.com/rey5137/material

The button i already have wrapped. will send you an B4A Example and the actual Library-wrapper (XML/JAR) this evening. Dont need to say that is is not yet finished and maybe have bugs.
Yes, thats the good one.
Sadly with 1266 stars and 223 forks, he hasnt received a single donation yet :(

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sadly with 1266 stars and 223 forks, he hasnt received a single donation yet
He will recieve one from me when i´m finished with the wrapper...

My donation-contingent for this month (donations i give) is reached ;)

Upvote 0

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I know and i already released few material wrappers..

But for this complex lib i would create kind of rivalry and the last thing i want is to bother you when i release this library. I REALLY APPRECIATED YOUR Tutorial-Series!

Release it when you are ready with it. I have no problem with that.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Release it when you are ready with it. I have no problem with that.
At the beginning i started the wrapper just to see if i get the Timepicker running FROM THIS LIB as i already did approx 15 different (not working) wrappers for this kind of timepicker.

I got the timepicker from this material lib working (JUHUUUUUU) so i did wrap more Objects from it :D

Spinner and Listbox i have problems actually...

Ok, i´ll do more work on that lib after i now know it is ok for you.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That may be. But let me be honestly: I dont care about if anybody is waiting for this or not! I dont like to get pressurized by someone about things i do in my free time

Please note that i write library wrappers out of fun (kind of hobby). In my freetime!

This Material library is a REALLY HUGE library to wrap. In comparision to other libraries i have wrapped this library is at minimum 50times bigger

I´ve done a lot so far but i´m far away from reaching the end :-/

And i dont want to write each day on this library as i´m doing it just for fun. There are times i´m not in the right mood to work on this. There are also times where i need a break.

Upvote 0

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry bro. Je dit des bêtises like my signature says... I will retain maybe. Thanks for your mise au point.

Upvote 0