Share My Creation Math Tower (game)

My newest app made by Basic4Android!

Math Tower:
From easy addition and subtraction tasks to more advanced multiplication and division tasks and the combination of them all; exercise you BRAIN as you build experience and reach higher and higher
The game consists of seven categories, each one with ten levels of difficulty. Your task is to use your experience points earned to build some of the most famous towers existing in the world!

You can choose between PRACTICE mode with no time limits or the BUILDING mode to collect experience points and gain levelup

Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-47-49.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-56-56.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-47-54.png Screenshot_2014-09-28-17-51-46.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensationapps2014.mathtower

I would appreciate any feedback on the level of the challenges; too difficult/too easy?

Enjoy!

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
didn't play it yet but I wonder what that last screenshot is about?

do you need to get to the value at the top right with some math?

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
didn't play it yet but I wonder what that last screenshot is about?

do you need to get to the value at the top right with some math?

This is the representation of your high score and level achieved per category. Each brick represents your level in the category and the figures show the experience points gained in each category.

Based on the number of bricks you earn, you are "rewarded" with a higher tower (in the given case, the Eiffel tower)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
played it on the tablet.

the menu music is full of noise?

the game itself is nice, missed a few solutions as I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

I think it might be too fast for kids.

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanx

There should not be any noise in the menu music, I think the volume on it is a bit high so maybe it was too much for the loudspeakers? I will try to investigate

Not sure what you mean by "supposed to do"? Only supposed to be straight mathematics. Any strange tasks? It's fairly quick yes, not targeted towards kids, at least not in this first version :)

Did you increase any levels? Gets more difficult :)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it would be nice if you enter a wrong result that the input gets cleared instead of going to the next one with a failure.

sometimes you need to be so fast that you know the result but accidently pressed the number next to the one you wanted to press and you don't get a second chance.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you increase any levels? Gets more difficult

inside the level?

yes, when that bars fill the screen it seems to get harder. then it's almost constantly >10 value so you need to be faster.

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, the buttons are a bit close abd easy to type wrong. I dont understand your first paragraph, can you elaborate?

You have the back-button on the right of the numbers where you can erase and type a new answer, but need to be quick :)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it would be nice if you enter a wrong result that the input gets cleared instead of going to the next one with a failure.

the above one?

well if you type something wrong erase the field and let me try to type it again with the remaining seconds.

now it acts as a failure and it goes on to the next one (formula and ad ;) )

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
inside the level?

yes, when that bar fill the screen it seems to get harder. then it's almost constantly >10 value so you need to be faster.

Ok, when the levelbar goes all the way your level goes up, then it will be somewhat more difficult (higher numbers and more operations, against slightly more time)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
these full screen ads when answering something are really annoying.

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
these full screen ads when answering something are really annoying.
It shows very often? When I play it shows very rarely. Thougth actually that it could work as a small break as the game can get a bit intense after a while :)

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User
the above one?

well if you type something wrong erase the field and let me try to type it again with the remaining seconds.

now it acts as a failure and it goes on to the next one (formula and ad ;) )
When you say it works as a failure, you mean answer is wrong, or an error? Did you click the OK button in time? Else it will be a wrong

Marcela Calixto

Licensed User
Longtime User