Android Question Maven artifact non trovato: com.google.auto.value/auto-value-annotations

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Gianluca Esposito, May 23, 2019.

1. Gianluca Esposito

Gianluca Esposito Member Licensed User

Hi, i have B4a v. 8.30
    Let's try to use push notifications.
    Only when we insert the reference to the firebase library in the projects we get the error in question.
    With SDK manager we have made updates, the paths are set:
    C: \ Android \ platforms \ android-23 \ android.jar
    C:\Program Files Java jdk1.8.0_121\bin\Javac.exe

What is missing ?
    Thanks

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

3. Gianluca Esposito

Gianluca Esposito Member Licensed User

Thanks, mistake disappeared, but when I compile new project I get.
    If I delete the reference to the firebaseNotifications library the error disappears.

>>>

ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:font
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontStyle
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontVariationSettings
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontWeight
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:ttcIndex
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> GradientColor, unable to find attribute android:endX
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> GradientColor, unable to find attribute android:endY
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> GradientColor, unable to find attribute android:startX
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> GradientColor, unable to find attribute android:startY
    ERROR: In <declare-styleable> GradientColorItem, unable to find attribute android:eek:ffset

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

1. You should create a new thread for any new question.

Follow the installationinstructions: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html#installation
    Start with a new blank folder for the SDK.

Watch the video to configure everything correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice