iOS Question Minimum operating system

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
Hello everyone
what is the minimum operating system configuration that the mac needs to have to compile an ios version of an app in b4i to put in the store? catalina?
thanks

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone
what is the minimum operating system configuration that the mac needs to have to compile an ios version of an app in b4i to put in the store? catalina?
thanks

The easiest way to get rid of all the pain you will go through with the local builder, is the hosted builder by @Erel. I do not have a Mac but even If I had one I would certainly prefer the hosted builder. As I read in the forum here and there, there are a lot of man hours lost in setting up the local builder with each upgrade of libraries. The total cost of man hours is higher than the hosted builder's one.

Upvote 0

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
The easiest way to get rid of all the pain you will go through with the local builder, is the hosted builder by @Erel. I do not have a Mac but even If I had one I would certainly prefer the hosted builder. As I read in the forum here and there, there are a lot of man hours lost in setting up the local builder with each upgrade of libraries. The total cost of man hours is higher than the hosted builder's one.
Agreed - 100%

Upvote 0

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
Every opinion is valid, but there are situations where using the hosted builder is not possible, for example, where I live, not every place has a decent internet connection, anyway, we chose to use the builder locally although I'm sure if we could use hosted we would have less difficulty configuring everything

Upvote 0