iOS Question Missing Info.plist value

Rory Mapstone

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Missing Info.plist value - A value for the Info.plist key 'CFBundleIconName' is missing in the bundle ''. Apps built with iOS 11 or later SDK must supply app icons in an asset catalog and must also provide a value for this Info.plist key. For more information see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

I keep getting this email after using the application loader. I have read similar posts on this forum which suggested that we use Xcode version 8.

I have tried with Xcode v8, Xcode v8.3.3 and I have tried the new b4i v4.3 with the new local mac builder on Xcode v9. None of these have worked.

What am I missing?

Regards

Rory Mapstone

Licensed User
Longtime User
You mean B4i v4.4, right?
Only B4i v4.4 (which is currently in beta) supports Xcode 9.
No, I have b4i v4.3 and relative local builder installed on one computer which i tried the different versions of Xcode 8, 8.3.3 and 9. I have b4i v.3. I also have b4i 3.6 and relative local builder which I tried the same Xcode versions. I have been struggling with this for while now.

I have not uninstalled Xcode v9, I just have multiple Xcode apps. Do I need to uninstall or delete Xcode 9?

Upvote 0