Share My Creation Mortality - Approved!

Includes ads and in-app purchase (for extra features and to remove ads)....

From the description:

Keeping your own MORTALITY at the forefront of your mind gives you a greater appreciation for the gift of life!

Whether it's your overall fitness level, behaviors, habits or attitude, you have much of the control in determining how long you may live. Your lifespan is about so much more than just genetics and your environment.

MORTALITY displays a continuously running clock of the time you have left, so that you are always cognizant that life is ever-fleeting and precious. The timer, as with your life, is even counting down while the app is inactive. The information is based on lifespan statistics and health factors from a variety of reputable sources.

Furthermore, you can get health alerts depending on how you complete your customized user profile.

upload_2015-5-28_10-4-56.png

upload_2015-5-28_10-5-21.png

upload_2015-5-28_10-5-38.png

Thanks for looking!

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Rejected a couple of days ago. They said it crashes on launch?!?! I uninstalled and reinstalled fresh on two different devices with iOS 8.3 as they said they used. No crash or any issues! So, i figured that perhaps the binary I uploaded was corrupted somehow. I re-uploaded a "new" version (just changed version number) and resubmitted. I hope I don't have to wait another 10 days ... But it's already been two ....

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the link Erel. I will take a look later!

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think I'm using the Crash Log Tool correctly; however, I'm not sure what I'm looking at :eek:. Any thoughts on what is causing the crash? Any help is appreciated and thanks!! Zip of the .dSYM and .crash files attached ....

Attachments

• mortality.zip
    277.8 KB · Views: 297

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Mark,

I used to write these type of apps and saw that those are not earning anything. These are simple calculations which nearly every coder can write in 1-2 days. Please don't get me wrong. I am not capable to write even this app you coded but the fact is if the aim is to earn money these will probably not earn anything. Hope you do not understand wrong. Just a little criticism.

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
I appreciate the honesty. Right now, i am coding more as proof that I can code ... to boost the skillset on my resume more than making money. I really just want to port these skills into my "day job" ... Healthcare IT.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh understood. It is different if it is also your real job. ! I hope you enjoy the success at the end of your efforts ! Thanks for not understanding wrong !

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Go figure ... now it's approved and all I did was upload a new binary with changed version number (and wait 9 more days :mad:). My original thought that the first binary was corrupt must have been correct. I know I test my apps extensively :rolleyes:...