MPG Logger and Calculator

JimD1138

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey all... I realize that there are quite a few of these programs on the market but each one I ever tried never really did the calculations properly. So I figured I would give my hand a try and it and came up with this program. It's called MPG Genie and it's just a simple calculator that does exactly what it says... All you do is enter your odometer reading and amount of fuel each time you get gas. Then it will tell you what your Miles Per Gallon is. The more entries you make the more accurate it is. My old Astro Van has a broken gas gauge, so I incorperated a gas gauge in this program by estimating (based on your MPG) how much gas you have left in your tank, how much it would cost to fill it and a bunch more. The only android capable device I have to test anything on is an Acer 7" inch tablet so I'm hoping that using the AutoScaleAll feature in B4A will work here! It's my first attempt at a full working app and I would appreciate any comments/suggestions! Thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.davisworks.mpggenie&feature=search_result#?t=W10.

mjcoon

Licensed User
... The only android capable device I have to test anything on is an Acer 7" inch tablet so I'm hoping that using the AutoScaleAll feature in B4A will work here!

You may get more interest if you announce it in the B4Android forum rather than here in Android Development Forum - Basic4android > Basic4ppc (Windows Mobile)

(Erel reads both, of course!)

Mike.

JimD1138

Licensed User
Longtime User
You may get more interest if you announce it in the B4Android forum rather than here in Android Development Forum - Basic4android > Basic4ppc (Windows Mobile)

(Erel reads both, of course!)

Mike.

Thanks Mike... will have to do that.