Share My Creation MQTT Alert!

Hi guys!
I have just release my new B4A app.

This app allows to monitor a local or a cloud MQTT network. Once connected to a running broker, it allows to monitor configurable topics for configurable payloads (ex you may want to get a phone notification when a pir sensor detects motion or when your CO2 sensor measure values higher than x). You can also configure it to publish topics upon conditions. For example you could set it to publish "on" to a fan device when a certain temperature is higher then x and "off" when it's lower. The app allows you also to send manual commands. Hope you like it.

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just forgot to add that developing this app allowed me to learn soooo many things about B4A: custom list views, services and how to interact with them, SQL data store and retrieve (using the fabolous DBUTILS), data graphics,BBCodeView (just great..),MQTT (including proudly finding a small bug.. :) ) connection/reconnection, notifications (what a pain...permission, vibrations,sound...ahhhhh help...) and alarm sound (not so much much painful as notifications..but still not easy).
For each and every of the above mentioned subjects I leveraged massively from this great community help and knowledge!
Just one word: THANKS!