iOS Question MQTT library on hosted Mac builder

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by klarsys, May 27, 2015.

1. klarsys

klarsys Active Member Licensed User

Reference to this thread: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/mqtt-mq-telemetry-transport-for-b4i.50036/

I use hosted Mac service and I get build error when I include MQTT library in my project.

Request @Erel to make this library available on hosted Mac builder.

Error looks like this:
    Code:
    OK
    An error occurred.
    n -miphoneos-version-
    min=7.0 -iquote /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/MyApp-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/MyApp-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/MyApp-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/MyApp-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/LS_profile.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/LS_profile.dia -c /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/B4iProject/LS_profile.m -o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/abcdefg/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/LS_profile.o

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
        CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
        CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_profile.o B4iProject/b4i_profile.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
        CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_statemanager.o B4iProject/b4i_statemanager.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
    (
    3 failures)

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I'm unable to reproduce it. Can you paste the full error message? Does it happen with a new project after you add the iMQTT library?

3. klarsys

You are correct. There seems to be some issue with iLocation and iMQTT libraries.
    I get error with attached new project (I only added both libraries).

Attached Files:

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I guess that this library includes the h file of iLocation. This is a mistake. It should only reference this file.

5. klarsys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice