B4J Library Msgbox library

Discussion in 'B4J Libraries & Classes' started by agraham, Nov 20, 2013.

Similar threads

B4J Library jFXtrasControls library
B4J Library jFXtrasGauges library
B4J Question Install B4J without jfxtra-labs-2.2-r5.jar
B4J Library jFXtrasGauges alpha taster
Share My Creation Calculator
  1. agraham

agraham Expert Licensed User

This library offers a Msgbox and Msgbox2 equivalent to that of Basic4android plus an additional more customizable Msgbox3.

There are other controls in JFXtras Labs that I might look at exposing but they will of course not be equivalent to any in Basic4android unless we get lucky.

EDIT:- Version 1.1 now uses release 5 of FXtra Labs, jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar. If you previously downloaded release 4 you can delete it from your additional libraries folder. Release 5 can be downloaded from

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/jfxtras/jfxtras-labs/2.2-r5/jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar

EDIT: - Version 1.2 now posted. See post #9 for details.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    calsdn, scsjc, Mashiane and 8 others like this.
  2. derez

derez Expert Licensed User

Thank you !

3. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

4. wineos

wineos Member Licensed User

Great!

5. agraham

stevel05 likes this.
  6. Theera

Theera Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi Agraham,
    Thank you for the library,but I would like you recompile the library for change position of button from picture1(Current.png) to picture2(Wishtobe.png). It make me like it.

Attached Files:

7. agraham

That is determined in FXttras, I can't change it if you mean that the negative button is on the left. You can use Show2 with whatever button label you choose and test the dialog response accordingly.

maXim and Theera like this.
  8. Tom Christman

Tom Christman Active Member Licensed User

Thanks Andrew

9. agraham

Version 1.2 now posted adds more DialogResponse values for use with a new Show3 method that allows a customised set of buttons in the Msgbox. A default button type/DialogResponses value may now be specified to determine the default button for the Show2 and Show3 methods.

10. tcgoh

tcgoh Active Member Licensed User

Hi, Is it possible to change the message or tittle font size ?
    Thanks

11. agraham

The title is determined by Windows system settings. The message is a JavaFX label that you might be able to fiddle with by Reflection but I don't yet know enough about JavaFX styling to even suggest how.

12. tcgoh

tcgoh Active Member Licensed User

Thanks Agraham.

13. rapblack

rapblack Member Licensed User

Thank you very much

14. stevel05

stevel05 Expert Licensed User

Hi Andrew, is it possible to allow negative values to be entered for the XY values for a message box position? I have a two monitor system and my main monitor is on the right, addressing positions on my second monitor requires using negative x positions.

Thanks

Steve

15. swissmade

swissmade Active Member Licensed User

Love this one.
    Is it possible somehow to also use your one Icon?? Like a Warning Icon.

Thanks for help.

16. Mark Hansen

Mark Hansen Member Licensed User

Hi, can anyone please tell me how to add the jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar so I can compile and run the jMsgboxesDemo?

I have downloaded and added the jar to my B4J/libraries folder and made sure it could be seen by all users, I also added the
    #AdditionalJar: jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar in the #Region section.

I see that almost all the other jar files in the library have a corresponding XML file, is that missing from the download?

Thanks in advance!

17. Mark Hansen

Mark Hansen Member Licensed User

Nevermind, I found the jMsgboxes thread and was able to download and implement that library.

Thanks!
    Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice