My 1 star

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
My best ever:

1.Too advanced My son is almost three and this is way too advanced for a child of his age. First you should change the pictures you have to English...

2.Müll - Schrott !!! Safecracker by Supergonk ist viel besser ! RICHTIG SCHLECHT.

3.Bad game This game is dumb the maker should die in helllllllll

4.Need internet I am looking for an app that works without the internet this isnt the one. Too bad

5.Las-o in p..a goala k e varza
A traslation would look like: app like an naked dick , sucks !

Enjoy

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I believe Hookshy is sharing the most ridiculous one-star reviews he got on his app at the play store.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To illustrate what I said above, I opened the Google Play store, took the first app on the main screen ("My Talking Tom") and searched the first 1-star in the ratings:
"Je met une étoile car le jeu me plaît vraiment mais le fait que les applications proposés pour gagner des pièces ne rapporte rien est décevant et décourageant pour ceux qui ont passé 2h à réaliser la tâche demander..."
In english:
"I put only one star because I really like the game :eek: but the fact that the proposed apps to earn coins bring nothing is disappointing and discouraging for those who spent 2 hours to perform the task request..."
Question: what note would he have given if he had not liked the game? We're fortunate there's no 0-star rating... A link to another app that does not work properly and you have the infamous 0-star !!!

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
My new baby :
Una cagata spaventosa!!!

sory but english is too polite to translate this :
Un cacat cu ochii !
A scary eyed sheet !

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hookshy, Can you give a link to the app? Maybe we can add a review :)