iOS Question My app was Rejected

Rashed AlDayil

Licensed User
Hi,
My app was rejected from apple store and I tryed to resolve it but still it was rejected.

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We were unable to review your app as it continued to crash on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app and test it on a device to ensure it will launch without crashing.

Please Help me to resolve the problem.

Attachments

• attachment-16458391880924417340crashlog-C81754BC-6D1B-4CD6-B43C-F1A3B1BA9D62.txt
    78.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Rashed AlDayil

Licensed User
Thank You Erel for your Response,

When I uninstall my app from the device and install it again in Release mode and run it , it really crashed during launch.

But I don't have a Mac and How can I debug it to now where it crashes.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I uninstall my app from the device and install it again in Release mode and run it , it really crashed during launch.
This is step #1. You haven't followed it.

You don't need to symbolicate the logs as you can reproduce the error. Use iReleaseLogger to get the logs in release mode.

Upvote 0

Rashed AlDayil

Licensed User
I run
java -jar B4iLogger.jar

then I run my app in release mode and I got this Message

B4i Version: 6.30
Parsing code. (0.13s)
Building folders structure. (0.07s)
Compiling code. (0.10s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project (0.29s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Rashed AlDayil (C56R8RZWB2)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = result
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 187326cc-e50a-4ac9-8646-2fdd6909c515

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
CreateBuildDirectory /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
cd /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>
builtin-create-build-directory /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build

MkDir /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/result.app (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/result.app

ProcessProductPackaging /Users/administrator/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/187326cc-e50a-4ac9-8646-2fdd6909c515.mobileprovision /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/result.app/embedded.mobileprovision (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
builtin-productPackagingUtility /Users/administrator/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/187326cc-e50a-4ac9-8646-2fdd6909c515.mobileprovision -o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/result.app/embedded.mobileprovision

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -target arm64-apple-ios8.0 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/35/nx43fs8567l9z_wvvpc35snh0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache.noindex/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Wno-objc-interface-ivars -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-float-conversion -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-objc-literal-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DB4I_VERSION=11 -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS13.2.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -Wno-comma -Wno-block-capture-autoreleasing -Wno-strict-prototypes -Wno-semicolon-before-method-body -iquote /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/result-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/result-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/result-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/result-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources-normal/arm64 -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_type_change.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_type_change.dia -c /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_type_change.m -o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_type_change.o

Attachments

• 1.txt
    176.1 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0

Rashed AlDayil

Licensed User
Ok, I will try it again.

But I think the issue is with tableview because I added some new codes to my updated app such as:

tableview1.color=1

Which is running great in my device, do you think this is the issue.🤔

I'm realy sorry for interrupting you with my issue 🤗, but I'm realy stock with it and I need to upload it ASAP. my customers are waiting for thses updates.😪

Upvote 0

Rashed AlDayil

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

I Found the error ;) . The app crashes of an image name it could not load an image name that contains ("-").png, so I just rename the image name and everything is working fine now.

I'm uploading my App to Apple Store and waiting for the Approval.

Thank very much for your help and support.

Upvote 0