B4J Question My First Windows & Mac App wont work on Mac!

aidymp

Licensed User
Hi My App that I am hoping will work on Mac as well as windows just displays an empty window on a Mac?
I say Mac its actually 2 Different VMWare Mmac images running on a PC! on Googleing i find that it is a problem with some versions of Java! Is this a problem anyone else has found?

Im hoping that the app would work on Mac, but I don't want to actually buy a Mac!

Also the second problem with it, once i have run it once, it will not run again i just get a file "hs_err_pid454.log" with an lots of error message!

Just looking for some pointers? Ie does it not work on VMware images? is it Java?

I have had someone try it on his Mac and he said it worked. But without an actual Mac im stuck!

aidymp

Licensed User
If you like you can upload the jar file and I'll test it on a Mac.
Hi Erel! Thanks for that, but i need to run it myself so I can figure out where some folders are! I can see where they should be on google, but i don't want to release a program that could break someones Mac! ;) Im going to try and get it running on Linux, as that has a similar layout Filesystem wise!

But thanks anyway, I will take you up on the offer when its in a more working state!

And THANK YOU so much for creating such a wonderful SET of languages!

Aidy