Share My Creation My musicians app for Android and iOS

Here is a small video of what my app is for. In future I want to offer more and more tools for musicians and music education.

I really like to develop apps with B4X, especially for musicians, like me. My new app (app-assionato.com) is my largest project by now and the very first for iOS. For now it is only in german, but in future I want to conquer the world ;-)

Musicians (especially the students) have some ear training music games. Musicians can chat with thair students, organize lessons, keep all music contacts together and so on... Data can also be deliverd to the server for music scools...

For now everything is free. In future I plan to sell some services around it and some more music games. I defined a script language for that, so I easely can offer more and more games for the upload.

If somebody want to test it and give feedback via the app: Just go to the chat view and add my ID: 129 424 352 129 426 352 (only the numbers) and send a message. You also can go to the contact view, add my name there and connect in the chat view a message from or to me with the contact. (option "Mit einem Kontakt verknüpfen" = Connect with a contact).

Store access at the moment only switz, austria and germany, because language is only german yet. But you also can download the android version here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181217-153143.jpg
    Screenshot_20181217-153143.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 3,512
  • P1010093.jpg
    P1010093.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 338
  • P1010098.jpg
    P1010098.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Screenshot_20181217-153453.jpg
    Screenshot_20181217-153453.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20181217-154024.jpg
    Screenshot_20181217-154024.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I’ve tried to download but google play tells me “this element is not available in your country” ( Spain)

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh yes, it is at the moment only switz, austria and germany, because language is only german yet. Sorry, did not think about it. But you also can download the android version here.

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi:
skrjabin. When I first open I get an error, the "App Assionato stops working. Restart". Once restarted it works. I like it¡¡ (the music game parts, the other, I don't understand :))
I've sent you a message as you explain.
Does in German change the B note by a H?

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Jose, thanks for the feedback. The first time crash is strange, I never had it, have to check. What smartphone do you have?

Sorry, I wrote a wrong ID, my ID is 129 426 352

Yes, the B is in german a H.

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My phone is a BQ Aquaris X5 Plus (a spanish company phone).
If you need some test or send me a modified apk with support to send you the bug report...
I've uninstalled it, reinstalled, and same crash the first time.

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thats's nice, by now I am on christmas family travel. When I am back home I will check it and, maybe, ask you for the bug report. Thank you.