Share My Creation My Salary 2

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by ilan, Jun 25, 2017.

Similar threads

B4A Library OkHttp - Replaces the Http library
B4A Question Math
B4A Tutorial MJPEG / CCTV Server
B4A Example FREE Source Code's !
B4A Question App will not install on Genymotion
  1. David Meier

David Meier Member Licensed User

Looks impressive! Congrats.
    Regards
    David

ilan likes this.
  2. andymc

andymc Well-Known Member Licensed User

Any more news on the English version?

3. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

hi andy

Actually, i have almost finished the translation but then i left the project and did something for a client and then moved to another and then to another and now working on a one million download game (as i always think i am :() but i think you are right i will finish first the english translation since i can finish it in maybe 1-2 days and the i can keep working on my new AWESOME game.

btw the game will be for Android using LibGDX + Box2d.
    i must say that i prefer making games with iSpritekit but i think its time to get back to android.

its hard to keep being focused on 1 project. i have so many ideas for Apps and Games but to less time and i start to jump from 1 project to another and i don't like it.

4. ilan

Erel likes this.
  5. David Meier

David Meier Member Licensed User

Hi Ilan
    I am not feeding back a bug, but a thought on UI. The app uses a Navigation Drawer. This is normally depicted with a "hamburger". You use the three bullets of the android menu which are normally not used for the drawer menu. The two variants are described here:
    Menu:
    https://material.io/guidelines/components/menus.html
    Navigation Drawer:
    https://material.io/guidelines/patterns/navigation-drawer.html

When opening the drawer the hamburger appears together with the string Menu. I as a simple user tried to click on the hamburger and I guess many user will too.

It is a matter of taste I would say. I just wanted to let you know.
    Cool app!
    Regards
    David

PS: One more thing, when I clicked on "Full Version" I got the error that the item is not available for purchase ;)

6. ilan

thanx for the tip. it's important to keep the correct UI design people are used too.

about the in-app purchase, you are right i have to change the package name since its for the other app.

regards, ilan

7. Multiverse app

Multiverse app Active Member Licensed User

Nice work on the UI. I HAVE to ask, from where did you make the screenshots is S8?
    Did you mock-up them in Photoshop on your own, or is there a website/app?
    I use screener (Android app) for all my screenshots.

8. ilan

thanx

i have just downloaded a transparent galaxy s8 frame png file and used GIMP for the editing. (very simple process, i wish the coding was as simple as that :))