Need advice about WP WebHosting

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys and gals

My wife (we're not yet married but, hey, who cares...) is starting her own business, and came to me... hum.. better rephrase that... and has asked me to search for a cheap, yet trust worthy WordPress web hosting.
Any insights? (I'd much prefer a package deal with domain name included)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys and gals

My wife (we're not yet married but, hey, who cares...) is starting her own business, and came to me... hum.. better rephrase that... and has asked me to search for a cheap, yet trust worthy WordPress web hosting.
Married, so I'll say "my wife" and give him a web Hosting as a wedding gift :p

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys and gals

Bluehost

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dont you have a vps? You can install PHP and WordPress there. You only need to buy the domain.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Dont you have a vps? You can install PHP and WordPress there. You only need to buy the domain.
Yes but I/she wants to keep things separated, since this will be her "professional" site...
I ended up going with 1&1 (again) and they seem quite unbeatable, at 1.20€/month and free domain during 1 year...