B4A Library New ICOSWeather 1.2

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your useful library. How about the fixing of Swap2View's AnimationEnd?

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Webservice used

Can you share which webservice you used so we are save when implementing this.

I want to make sure when using these kind of libraries not to breach any web service policies and I also want to explain users to what my applications connects to.

Cheers and thanks for the great work!

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just saw it, you use Google weather :) This isn't an official API but many people use it indeed.

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Library for GEO names

Hi,

Would you like to share the source code of your library? A library using GEO names would be very useful. I've never done a library but could probably do one for GEO names if I could use your sample.

GEO names makes it possible to get all sorts of information, like city, based on your location.

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Would you like to share the source code of your library? A library using GEO names would be very useful. I've never done a library but could probably do one for GEO names if I could use your sample.

GEO names makes it possible to get all sorts of information, like city, based on your location.
Hi bluedude thx to use my library for geo names i'm working for that it'll be soon here

thank you.

G:Salvi

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
GEO names is not needed anymore, Geocoder library solves it

Hi,

The Geocoder library is a good replacement for the Geonames service.

Cheers,

mkvidyashankar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Error is ICOS weather

Hi

I am using ICOSweather library. since couple of weeks it is giving error messages and not getting the weather updates. I have attached the screen shots. please let me know how to solve this

Attachments

• SC20120903-085916.jpg
    SC20120903-085916.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 281

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
This must be due to Google shutting down their Weather API last week, without announcing. lonelystar needs to switch to another service to get weather data.