iOS Tutorial New iOS device - This app cannot be installed because integrity could not be verified

I've just wasted a bit more time than expected, installing B4i-Bridge on a new iPhone.

A few tips:
1. Enable developer mode: Settings - Privacy & Security - scroll down - Developer Mode
2. Don't forget to add the new device UDID to the list of devices on your Apple account, create a new provision profile and download it.
3. You need to use a wildcard app id when building the bridge.
4. I don't have a good explanation for this but when I first ran B4i-Bridge the IDE couldn't connect to the ip address. The device wasn't reachable over the network. Turning off and on wifi solved it.

Hypnos

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just wasted a bit more time than expected, installing B4i-Bridge on a new iPhone.

A few tips:
1. Enable developer mode: Settings - Privacy & Security - scroll down - Developer Mode
2. Don't forget to add the new device UDID to the list of devices on your Apple account, create a new provision profile and download it.
4. I don't have a good explanation for this but when I first ran B4i-Bridge the IDE couldn't connect to the ip address. The device wasn't reachable over the network. Turning off and on wifi solved it.
I can’t find developer mode option in my phone, some said it require connect the phone to mac with xcode installed. is that correct?

Hypnos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Developer mode is in the settings on an iOS 16 device only

in Apple developer documentation also said “first connect your IOS device to Mac”..

I have the latest IOS version installed and I tried on iphone 13 and SE3, both device need connect to mac with xcode installed first otherwise the developer mode option will not available on the phone… i think it will cause some trouble for some b4i user without a mac. hope we will have some solution on it : (

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
When iOS 16 was first released to the public I had some reports from users saying that they could not install the test version of the app from Firebase App Distribution. I gave them the steps to turn on developer mode from settings as described above.

Maybe Apple changed something again.

kilat kosasih

Licensed User
Longtime User

A few tips:
number 2, what if the number of users is more than 100