New to B4P

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by Jonathon, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Jonathon

Jonathon Member

Hello all,

I am new here and I have a few questions.

1> Does B4P create code for both the PDA and Desktop at one time?

2> Is there a Printing option for both the PDA and Desktop?

3> Is there a SQLite DB option in B4P?

I want to update all my old programs from RealBasic to that of B4P. All of the above are options that are used in the my RealBasic programs.

Thanks

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Welcome to our community!
    1. Yes. You can choose to compile your code to desktop executable or device executable.
    2. There is a printing option for the desktop. For the device you will need to use a third party library like Field Software PrinterCE.
    3. Yes, with the included SQL library.

3. Jonathon

Jonathon Member

Erel,

Thanks as I just adore this program, it is so much better then RealBasic.

4. agraham

agraham Expert Licensed User

Check out my http://www.basic4ppc.com/forum/additional-libraries/1080-pretty-printing-library.html It is much more capable than the Printer Object in the Desktop only library.

EDIT: Just noticed that you may not be a registered user yet so you may not be able to access the libraries. Don't hesitate, buy this program. For both PC and PDA development it is excellent value for money and the additional libraries are the icing on the cake!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  5. Jonathon

Jonathon Member

Agaham,

Thanks for the info as I am starting all over again with B4P, as I am slowly stop using RealBasic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice