Android Question No access CCTV via webview on B4a

Darsiar

Deeply Dear Erel!
Вы показываете интересный пример местного телевидения, в котором телефон Android транслируется на рабочий стол Windows:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/73702/#content

This example did not work for a user on a branch who only saw a white screen:

I got the same results. I have carefully followed all your recommendations.

When I translate the compilation to "Debug", and in step-by-step mode I put on the initialization of the MZHPEG class
sometimes one static image is loaded, and then if you start a continuation, everything freezes or "Terminated" again.
One out of 20 times the video worked, but only 15 seconds. Then "Terminated".
Everything is fine in the browser.
-----------
I am wondering why the author of the branch did not work either, but what if it worked itself later, and he closed the branch?
This behavior of the program suggests that there is some unaccounted for factor in the settings of the phone or Windows, which may change from time to time.
-----------------------
Since I am making software for controlling a robot over the Internet, it is important for me that everything works stably.
And I want to figure out where to look for the problem.

Thank you

Darsiar

I can watch the camera on Wi-Fi or the Internet through the Browser. I can embed a viewport in a C # Form via a third party object. However your code is not working and I see the message "Terminated"

Upvote 0

Darsiar

Sorry dear Erel! I am using a test sim card on devices at school that are not always on. And it is not possible (yet) to provide it. But as I said, through the browser, both on Wi-Fi and on the Internet, everything works well.
We had to embed the browser object into the Windows form in C #. Then everything works in a browser window. But sometimes there are delays of 10-30 seconds, and then all frames are released in an accelerated order.

Upvote 0