B4R Question no commport on win11

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
commport is there on teraterm and arduino.
this message comes:
[IDE message - 4:17:06]
Er is een fout opgetreden.
Er is een uitzondering opgetreden tijdens de bewerking waardoor het resultaat ongeldig is. Controleer InnerException voor details over de uitzondering.

When i run windows 10 on the same machine it works
Any idea?

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
here a update: When i use the SSD of my HP laptop with win11 + B4x and install this in the new PC, B4x and commport are good working. Same USB driver as with the other SSD+B4x+Win11. I think something happend with the win11 installation, as i already explained this drive was used in a other laptop with CPU PSU problems and has cut-off and rebooted many times. The B4x installation on the corrupted SDD installation has been working before, at some point i was getting the messages a shown in the beginning of this topic.

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey, maybe not related but... same problem here... tested with another USB cable (not a cheap one), and working...
No commport with the cheap cable, but commport detected connecting with other one.

Upvote 0

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
well it was not that problem. Something corrupted in win11. made a cloon from my laptop, installed this on the other computer....working

Upvote 0