NumUpDown

petrbury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I found a little bug or unpleasent property, when using NumUpDown control. When I set maximum (for example to 100), using keyboard I'm able to write greater value to the NumUp control then setted maximum . But program calculate with maximum value (100 in this case). So I can see another value, then is used for calculating and the outcome could be confusing.
Regards Petr.

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I reported this allready in the old forum. The problem is that keyboard entries do not trigger the ValueChanged-event and therefore there is no min/max-check.

As far as I remember Erel plans to fix this issue with the next version.

petrbury

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, that's no problem if I know about it - I can make a check in program. I wrote about it, because it could spare a bit time for others.
Petr

Last edited:

petrbury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your reply Erel, but I've upgraded my PDA to NETCF2 SP2 and behaviation of NumUpDown didn't change. As I wrote, that's no problem to check maximum in program, but I'd like to know, why it don't work. By the way, is there any possibility, how to find out, what release of NETCF is running on my PDA?
Thanks in advance
Petr

petrbury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel, now I have no problem with NumUpDown :) . I had an impression, that I saw the advice about NETCF installing but I searched it on forum and forgot about Basic4ppc.com :signOops:
But I don't know how to test release of NETCF. Please see my reply on your thread about it.
Petr