Once again I see no new posts!

Mark Read

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry to repost this .

In Chrome and Edge I can only see a few posts as you can see from the image. I posted this problem a few weeks ago and now it is happening again. Clearing the cache does not help. This really spoils the enjoyment of reading the forum posts during my morning coffee.

I don't know where the problem is but maybe Erel can shed some light on the matter.

Regards.

1697610111436.png

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Same, but it's only now, 10 hours ago it was OK yet.

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Could it be related to the new post count, which seems really high ( 27 x what I normally see even on a busy day). Maybe I don't get the problem as I read the posts that are of interest, then use the mark forums read., which resets the count to 0 for new posts.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just wanted to add that I just now had 4 unread, according to the label, and in the list I did indeed have 4 threads. Not saying anyone here is wrong, I just wanted to add a datapoint to this confusing situation.

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now again is OK. It looks like forum's code clears the list of outdated records.
1697624410355.png

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A couple of times I've had really weird things happening when I've run out of diskspace. Just checking: The forum disks (incl db disks) all have plenty of space available, right?

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It happened to me last night. I use it as a sign that I should go to bed šŸ„±,šŸ¤£

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not addressing the subject, I do observe there are less new posts comparing to before. Especially "Share you creations" part. It is true that there are too may apps available so it is not easy to find an interesting app idea to realize even for fun. Or maybe because the world is now in a mess for distraction...

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
How much time are you spending on your phone. Maybe you are being throttled for excessive use šŸ˜¬