Android Question other upi to google pay is not working.

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi...
I had successfully achieved integrating google pay in my app. When someone sends money from google pay, it is working well.
But when i tried to send money from phonepe like upi, the transaction declined message appeared.
There is no any problem in sending money from phonepe to google pay externally when i actually put receiver's google pay upi id into phonepe app. It just said one time that " this is new upi - should block or continue?" when i pressed continue button, transaction completed.
But when i tried to do it from my app, transaction declined.
So what is the problem?
I refered the following code from the thread given bellow from @Biswajit which is successfull in googlepay to google pay.
Please help....

Easier to use Intent instead of sdks. I used similar code in one of my shop apps:
B4X:
Sub StartIntent_Click
UriStr2=$"upi://pay?pa=phonenumber@ybl&pn=Rohit%Sharma&cu=INR"$
Dim Intent1 As Intent
Intent1.Initialize(Intent1.ACTION_VIEW,UriStr2)
Intent1.WrapAsIntentChooser("Open with...")
StartActivity(Intent1)
End Sub

Upvote 0

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Easier to use Intent instead of sdks. I used similar code in one of my shop apps:
B4X:
Sub StartIntent_Click
UriStr2=$"upi://pay?pa=phonenumber@ybl&pn=Rohit%Sharma&cu=INR"$
Dim Intent1 As Intent
Intent1.Initialize(Intent1.ACTION_VIEW,UriStr2)
Intent1.WrapAsIntentChooser("Open with...")
StartActivity(Intent1)
End Sub
Ok... many many thanks for help...i will try it.

Upvote 0

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
@GoodGuyOnWeb ...Yes it is working.....thanks a lot...
But just one doubt...I have observed that this is possible only if receiver has google pay business android account (which have its upi address)
But now a days i am seeing that paytm or phonepe or others are compelling to use there gateway which has more ways of payments included with upi payments....
Also I think in future google may also planning to convert this into gateway which has all options of payment. will u also think this will happen?
So will this coding useful in future? or i will have to use gateway and code in that way?
I expect your kind advice.

Upvote 0
@GoodGuyOnWeb ...Yes it is working.....thanks a lot...
But just one doubt...I have observed that this is possible only if receiver has google pay business android account (which have its upi address)
But now a days i am seeing that paytm or phonepe or others are compelling to use there gateway which has more ways of payments included with upi payments....
Also I think in future google may also planning to convert this into gateway which has all options of payment. will u also think this will happen?
So will this coding useful in future? or i will have to use gateway and code in that way?
I expect your kind advice.
As long as National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) does not change the uri, this will work. However to access advanced features like Manage Verified Address Entries, Validate Address,Set Credentials, Pan API,Bal Enquiry API,ListVAE, Reqval customer, Mandate API, QR validation API, Check Transaction, Req OTP etc you will have to partner with some bank to get their sdk or APIs. You can also partner with firms like Razorpay which has easy UPI APIs. However all are paid services.

Reactions: vvg
Upvote 0