Outlook library now supports - sending and receiving SMS messages.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Outlook library was updated and it now supports sending and receiving SMS messages (on Pocket PC Phone Edition devices).
The updated library could be downloaded here: www.b4x.com/Downloads.html

This library requires .Net CF 2.0 and WM5.0 or WM6.0 devices.
See this page about installing .Net CF 2.0: www.b4x.com/netcf2.html

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
By receiving you mean we can "read" the message???

PS: Sorry to be suach a pain...almost in the same minute you posted, already im nagging...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank's...

Its an honnor for me to be the first to get 5 starred, but I was not aiming to them....

My only intention in posting is not getting the numbers, but seek help and try to help others.....

I consider myself to be now a "knows the basics" user....expecially when compared to other users that, not having so may posts, their knoleage is much greater than their ranking, and the proof is the great Libs they have gave us to work with B4PPC....

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I take stock in your responses.

Every little bit helps - it gets you thinking on a different level.

I have been demoted to "Knows the basics" - exactly where I belong - even lower.. (knows basically jack)

I know what I know (and remember) from your knowledgable posts - thanks so much.

Like many, need a search engine that picks out (key words) what has been discussed, answered / solved many, many times before.

Lately, this has been a re-occurring issue as more newbies ask the same old questions - which have been addressed many times before - and many responses link to the answer. (why can't they find it without asking?)

Thanks all for supporting me - and everyone else with your kindness and patience.