Android Question Panel Effect

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User
Hello, i am trying to do an effect in a panel. This panel is inside a customlistview, my effect it's not good, when i apply the SetLayoutAnimated in the end the other views inside this panel change their positions and i did not get how to fix it.

Could someone help me with this?

Thank you.

Attachments

• testEffect.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 135

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
I am heading out door so haven't looked at the code, but my first guess would be: look at the Views tree in Designer, make sure that the only views belonging to the panel are things that you want moving with the panel. You can probably also confirm this by dragging the panel about in the Designer screen, and observing which other views move with it.

Upvote 0

Lucas Eduardo

Licensed User
Thank you for your reply. The problem is not the views move together, but they don't move with the panel they change the position with no animation, i tryed to put some animation, but don't looks good.

In this example the animation is in the panel only with the views inside the panel.

You gave me an ideia, i will put the views outside the panel and aply the animation the each view, it will be more work to do, but i think will work good.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
Another thought is to see if the panel animation works by itself, ie not inside the CustomListView. Maybe there is a battle between CustomListView and SetLayoutAnimated over who is in control of the panel, or they are both in charge and stepping on each others' toes.

Or consider doing the animation "manually" with a Timer_Click event changing the various views' attributes directly. If you change the panel's x-y position, then all of its subordinate views should move with it. Ditto with .Rotation, if it is a B4XView panel and you really want to make an impression. šŸ„³

Or consider using an animated GIF.

ps just realised I can't run B4A code at the moment anyway, I haven't got a B4A-Bridged Android phone with me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there are many forms of animations.

see this post:

see example

or use animate library

Upvote 0