hello
I'm using a panel View in the designer
I see there is a possibility to set the corner radius
Is there a possibilty to set different radius in both sides of the panel
Let's say 60 in the left side and 0 in the right side
Thank you

emexes

Licensed User
If you have no border, then you could overlap two panels to achieve the same visual effect.

chaya

Licensed User
I'm already overlapping two panels because they have two different background colors
but the panel on the right also needs radius >0 only on the right side (and the panel on the left needs radius>0 on the left side)
so maybe I will need three panels..
thank you

emexes

Licensed User
In retrospect, I probably could have chosen a less-clashing colour combination :)

upload_2019-7-30_21-2-10.png

emexes

Licensed User
Three panels, probably same as your plan in post #3

You could still have a border by having a fourth panel, 2 border-widths larger than the pill-shaped compound shape, and placed underneath it so that the border shows out around the edges.

upload_2019-7-30_21-19-11.png

emexes

Licensed User
On a related note, there is a spirit level in one of the apps we've done:

upload_2019-7-30_21-29-34.png

and the original mock-up of this was two panels - the body was a long panel say 600 x 100 pixels with mildly-rounded corners, and the bubble was a say 96 x 96 pixel panel with corner radius 48 so that it was actually a circle, and could be moved left and right by changing BubblePanel.Left = horizontal position.

But now I can't find the mockup project... maybe I didn't save an separate copy, might have just moved on to using the spirit bubble and body images shown above.