Android Question Parse json to Listview

Ahmed_Zouhir

hi guys i'm new here
i want to parse json file from asset and show it in custom list view ,i couldnt find clear topic about it

Brian Dean

Licensed User
Longtime User
You are not being clear enough yourself. How do you want to relate the elements in the JSON object to elements in a list view? For instance, if the JSON contains an array do you want to show the whole array as one list view entry or show each array item in a separate list view entry? And what if an array element is itself an array? Why do you want to display the JSON in a list view rather than in a text view?

Upvote 0

Ahmed_Zouhir

You are not being clear enough yourself. How do you want to relate the elements in the JSON object to elements in a list view? For instance, if the JSON contains an array do you want to show the whole array as one list view entry or show each array item in a separate list view entry? And what if an array element is itself an array? Why do you want to display the JSON in a list view rather than in a text view?
sorry for late reply
i want access to json keys

Upvote 0

Brian Dean

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want access to json keys
Select the JSON library in the "Libraries Manager" tab and use a JSONParser to split the JSON into its constituent parts.

Type "JSON" into the search box at the top of this page and the first item shown will be an Android JSON tutorial.

Upvote 0