Paypal is stopping operations in Turkey

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Fellas,

As the topic states Paypal is stopping its operations in 1 weekn in Turkey , which will damage all our sales with paypal. Can you recommend a system like paypal so i can check if it works in Turkey , to change to thay system.

I can't believe they are stopping all operations in a big country. They say they could not agree on terms with the government..

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can't you still use it to do payments like buying B4X product?

I have some money from donations there and I use it to buy licenses but never transfer it to my bank account.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was planning to use paypal to receive payments for selling physical goods within my app. I nearly finished the production but lost paypal now.

@sorex
i can use but i cant transfer money to my account. I cant spend everything i earn :))

I will check fastspring if they support TUrkey to transfer money to bank account.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did some reading and indeed, they will stop sending and receiving money but as long as you don't transfer to a turkish bank they don't need that turkish license I guess?

what about creating a new account and selecting another country?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did some reading and indeed, they will stop sending and receiving money but as long as you don't transfer to a turkish bank they don't need that turkish license I guess?

what about creating a new account and selecting another country?
I can select it but how will i transfer my earned money to my bank account ? that is the problem

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I only use it to buy stuff because there's not enough coming on it to transfer it (and you lose a percentage for the transfer I believe)

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Just collect the money and transfer it to someone who has a non-blocked PayPal account and he'll transfer it you your bank account with a fee as commission.

Itā€™s hard but not impossible.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Just collect the money and transfer it to someone who has a non-blocked PayPal account and he'll transfer it you your bank account with a fee as commission.

Itā€™s hard but not impossible.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to send and receive money not just transferring the money to our bank accounts.

An Schi

Licensed User
Could you make a bankaccount at a foreign bank, connect your pp to that and then collect the money from there?

Politicians doing that all the time ;)

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
=)) Opening an account in foreign country is hard i think. There must be rules and regulations that makes it neary impossible. BTW does anyone know if personal or business account differ from each other while withdrawing money to your account ?
Could you make a bankaccount at a foreign bank, connect your pp to that and then collect the money from there?

Politicians doing that all the time ;)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in Belgium a business account is required if our tax friends will send you money back.

Besides that it's just the same as a private account except from the starting number which is in another range.