PayPal MPL library

ivanomonti

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ecco il mio problema ora, dovrei distruggere il bottone non appena invio richiesta di pagamento, altrimenti mi rimane li sospeso nella videata.
here's my problem now, I should destroy the button as soon as sending payment request, otherwise I will remain suspended in the screen.

12030809_971148579615915_1415166775_n.jpg

flus

12029070_971149012949205_1696007363_n.jpg 12032508_971148989615874_175593767_n.jpg 12025428_971148962949210_1167402949_n.jpg

poi se annullo o proseguo mi rimane il bottone come nella prima immagine,,, qualche suggerimento!
then if I cancel or continuation me remains the button as in the first image,,, any suggestions!

ivanomonti

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Risolto, grazie
Solved, thanks

ecco il mio problema ora, dovrei distruggere il bottone non appena invio richiesta di pagamento, altrimenti mi rimane li sospeso nella videata.
here's my problem now, I should destroy the button as soon as sending payment request, otherwise I will remain suspended in the screen.

View attachment 37487

flus

View attachment 37488 View attachment 37489 View attachment 37490

poi se annullo o proseguo mi rimane il bottone come nella prima immagine,,, qualche suggerimento!
then if I cancel or continuation me remains the button as in the first image,,, any suggestions!

yonson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do we know if there is a way to explicitly send in extra parameters through this wrapper?

For example the following below is great for a simple transaction, but I want to include a reference id which relates to the product the person is buying, as its needed for the ipn call later

B4X:
   pp.RequestPayment("GBP", "5.99", email, buyer, _
      pp.PAYMENT_TYPE_SERVICE)

So, how do we add in extra parameters (e.g. set the 'custom' field, payer_id etc)

I noticed that we can change the default language with :

B4X:
Dim jo AsJavaObject
jo.InitializeStatic("com.paypal.android.MEP.PayPal").RunMethodJO("getInstance", null).RunMethod("setLanguage", ArrayAs Object("de_DE"))

is there something similar to set extra parameters?

Many thanks

jjmairena

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello friends I have been creating my app with paypal payments have already mounted button all the data the test button sendox etc etc .. now porbe everything and excellent works , the question now as I do other than the account and sendbox It is to my mind and no longer tell the donation button if not to say payment.

jjmairena

Licensed User
Longtime User
by the way, I should clarify that and change the option from true to false to use the id live but shows me the button

jjmairena

Licensed User
Longtime User
PayPal button does not appear, if I put APP- 80W284485P519543T " True , " paypal ") appears if I put AY9kkBq2xxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " false, " paypal " ) does not appear, and according to my log ( "Ready " & Success ) is false .

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I'm use the PayPalWrapper library from long time, and all work fine.
but now... two customers send me this image... with a error from paypal i attach image " THE SYSTEM IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER "

i don't know the problem, some one know somthing about it.
Thaks a lot.

(sorry for my english)

paypal.jpg

D

Deleted member 103

Now I have read the whole thread, but I have still not understood whether to use the library, may be, for example, if would unlock a lite version to a Pro version. :(

Because if that was working so would many lighter than the Library In-AppBilling for me.