Permanent Object in Notifications

mjtaryan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Where can I find information on creating notifications that permanently reside in the Notifications pulldown panel? Is it possible to specify where this object is to be located in the Notifications panel?

I'm working on an app that uses the above object as the location for the buttons that control the app's actions. I'd like the object to be a sliding panel a la the Notifications panel such that when it is pulled down it will reveal the buttons for the actions of the app. Would anyone be willing to be my mentor for this?

Thanks.

mjtaryan

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can set the notification as OnGoingEvent

Ok. I get that part. However, I need some help wth the rest of the issue. Some questions I have are these:

1. As I said above, I want to create a pulldown panel that resides within the pulldown notificatios panel. How can I do this?

2. Where do I get info on creating an "animated" sliding panel or whatever it needs to be?

3. Most, if not all, notifications take up the entire width of the notifications panel. How is that done? Is there a tutorial on using/creating notifications? If so, where?

4. How do I create borders around views (this wil be part of the app in this discussion)?

Thanks.

Upvote 0