JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
PROJECT IS CLOSED, thanks

Last edited:

kawawong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, can you describe more for the project?

Some questions:
- You will host your project in Mysite.com with PHP and MySQL supported
- You need some php scripts that can
- a simple listing of the existing records from the MySQL database, and you can edit them by clicking the link
- edit the record with fields Question, Correct Answer, 3 incorrect answers, & Question Category which will save into MySQL database
- do you need to maintain the question category in a separate table, or it is hardcoded, or a free text field
- for the B4A implementation, any items you wish to do?

Thanks.

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Possible work

Hi,

Posted something here: http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...g-job-writing-android-apps-b4a.html#post82748

Anyway, the problem with the B4A community seems to be business :) To use B4A to create apps. for customers you need to be sure there are multiple developers because B4A is such a specific IDE. I know it compiles to Java but it isn't usable out of the box as far as I know.

Currently my company (things.io) develops a complete framework that covers:

- backend PHP management CMS;
- custom API;
- Scalable infrastructure (Ngix, scalable MySQL, Amazon SQS, Memcache) to offer as SaaS;
- Mobile framework based on B4A (UI, API handling, security, Location, oAuth);
- Integration of location based services.

This is a work in progress (already for 3 months) but will make it possible to create any application that needs a frontend, backend and CMS system in a scalable and save way.

I would love to remotely hire B4A people the coming 6-12 months but I have the feeling none are existing.

A good start would be to have a pool of people that say that they are interested because I cannot tell customers that we use a code generator and that we have one guy that operates that IDE. That is a big risk and something that needs to be tackled.

Cheers,

I really love B4A and what has been done (only the recent version are UI wise what I need, thanks to a few libs.) and I would love to see this IDE to fly.

Erel has done a great job in selling and promoting it!!

Globalclown

Licensed User
Longtime User
personal assistance is available

hello,
me can also support+develop solutions with b4a and php+sql,
also can offer temporary test or longterm access to servers for this.

development by prototyping and step-by-step refinement,
payment step-by-step only on success and contendment,
brainstorming, analysis and proposals free of charge.

senior software designer for hosts, clients, tablets and phones:
[email protected]
wolf.

Last edited: