Android Question PICASSO LIBRARY QUESTION

Carlos Muniz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello:

I am trying to download pictures from my PC, running VB6 with Winsock. The protocol is TCP/IP. I can comunicate with the PC through a local network (IP : port)
and through Internet (No-IP DNS). When I run Picasso Library example program, trying to download some picture from a subdir in the PC hard disk, nothing happens. Please, what can be donne to solve
the problem?

Thanx in advance.

Carlos Muniz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel:

Yes. The App is sending and receiving info from/to PC and the phone, by local network and Internet. The App senses the IP number and sets its connection routine. No problem. But, with pictures it doesn't work. I can't send pictures from the PC to the phone.

Thanx a lot, in advance, for your precious help.

Upvote 0

Carlos Muniz

Licensed User
Longtime User
The whole thing works like this: I have a DB in the Server PC Hard Disk. The DB contais students data: ID number, name, address and picture (.JPG format). Then, in the phone you click the ID number of a student, asking the information about him. The server PC gets the order, check its DB and send to the phone the name, the address and the picture of the student. The information is sent to the phone without problems, but the picture not.

Upvote 0