player-recorder

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Using several building blocks that I got from the forum I created this player and recorder.
Of course there are many in the net, but this works nicely for what I need.

Credits to:
Erel - for Basic4ppc and for the recorder
dzt for dzimage
agraham for controlsex
oran for embeding pictures to dat file
I.S global Pty Ltd for creating volumectrl.exe which is embedded in this program (freeware, called volume control 1.8)

there is no user manual since the symbols are known. Still:
the directory button opens an album , the note button just one song.
the hardkeys right and left control next song and previous song, up and down control the volume.
if there is a photo of the album - it will be shown after selecting the song\album.
the recorded files are numbered from 1.wav and up automatically, stored in "my music" so they are seen as notes.

because there are many libraries, I attach a cab file for the installation and the code.
The program runs on the device, and on the desktop after unmarking a line, due to problems with transparency which are known in the forum.

Attachments

• player.zip
    380.4 KB · Views: 529
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Player updated

Player has been updated to include volume control and to show the list of available songs in blist.

The attachment includes the source and images.

As before - you have to add fmodce.dll, in addition to the other libraries that will be copied automatically. Several libraries are not integrated and have to be included with the application file.

The response to clicking on the list items is slow, probably because the device is busy playing when the list is displayed.

Attachments

• Player10.zip
    93.4 KB · Views: 321
  • player10.jpg
    player10.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 292
  • list.jpg
    list.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand the comment, but noticed my typos and corrected them :)