Share My Creation PLC Guide

I am proud to announce my first application. As first, it is probably the simplest that I will ever create. But it gave me a good training possibility, to get deeper into B4A. I will immediately start my second idea but it's far more complicated and probably usable for wider range of people.

So, PLC Guide is a guide on how to program industrial programmable logic controllers(PLCs). Well, it's far from a guide as it includes only 4 chapters but in 2-3 weeks it will have much better look.

I don't know how it works on other resolutions as I implemeneted my point of view, when it comes to optimization for different devices so please test and let me know.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kmsengineering.plcguide

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5,572

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
It works fine on GT-I9000 Samsung Galxy S.

But it is very poor for now. I think you have to work on it a lot more ;)

and btw I prefer Moeller PLCs ;)

Andyroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great Idea.
Allen Bradley and Modicon fan here :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Penko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ha, I didn't know there are other PLC programmers here. For me - Schneider Electric and the low cost.brand Xinje(xinje.com) which we are distributors of in my country.

Well guys I was wondering what are these two.similar phones and now it turns it has been you. I dunno why Android Market was showing me 1 active install by the time I already had 6-7 installations in my server log? Maybe it is very delayed(the Market).

Anyway, thanks, it is very poor. I will try to add several chapters in the next few days. The problem with this app is that it is not only programming, I have to be a writer... And when we add the fact I am not doing it in my native language, it is far from a quick process.

Oh, btw, I am happy it is running fine. In fact, I didn't write a Resize algorithm on time and had to use %x for widths. As for vertical alignment, each component's Top is previous.Top + previous.Height + 1. I don't pretend it is a good solution and maybe it will fail at a certain point. However, for a small app like mine it is applicable.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited: