Pocket Outlook Object Modell

sloopa

Licensed User
My wish: Read or Set data in the calender, read or set data in contacts of my pocket outlook. In eVB it was called POOM.DLL

If it is your wish too, please make a post reply to this post.
(So Erel can see how (un)urgent the wish is...)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI,

I think this would be very helpfull for those of us who wich to use the mail lib, and not have to enter an already in contacts email adress...

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
As far as I remember from the old forum, Erel intends to implement POOM-access.

sloopa

Licensed User
Last edited:

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I promise to keep this in mind because I need POOM access urgently for my own apps. And I prefer a solution based on CF 1.0, too.

But the next weeks I am on holidays :sign0060: ... no PC, no PDA, no TV, no newspaper, no coding ;)

Maybe Erel will be faster ... ;)

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
You call that a holiday :confused:

Regards,
RandomCoder

sloopa

Licensed User
I'm sorry... the 1st documantation is for NetCF1.0

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry... the 1st documantation is for NetCF1.0
I noticed that already, and I didn't want to claim your links only concerning CF 2.0.

I wrote about my needs for a CF 1.0 lib because Erel announced a few weeks ago a POOM-lib and I worry that his lib will require CF 2.0 ... a lot of things are easier to code with CF 2.0 therefor its easier and faster for him to target CF 2.0 ...

sloopa

Licensed User
http://www.egilh.com/blog/archive/2004/09/27/210.aspx

a new source... for net cf1.0

"The only way to call a COM component with .NET CF is to write a standard DLL that wraps the COM methods. A lot of work, as POOM has a lot of objects, methods and properties. The great news is that you can find all the free tools and source code you need on the Microsoft web site(s):"