Poll: would you use a B4X-View Overview thread...

Would you use a B4X-View Overview Thread to find new B4X Views for your project?

• yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Every week new B4X Views are published in the Forum, but it's hard to keep track if you're not 24/7 like me in the forum. Or if you search for a new nice view for your App or Program.

Would you use a B4X-View Overview Thread to find new B4X Views for your project?

The thread would be include:
  • Name of the view
  • Image/Gif of the view
  • Link to the thread
every member can expand the thread in the comments if he is releasing a new B4X view.

It is possible to search for B4XViews in the search, but you cant see images of the view wihtout clicking on the thread.

I would find it useful, because I'm always on the lookout. :eek:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Every week new B4X Views are published in the Forum, but it's hard to keep track if you're not 24/7 like me in the forum. Or if you search for a new nice view for your App or Program.

The thread would be include:
  • Name of the view
  • Image/Gif of the view
  • Link to the thread
every member can expand the thread in the comments if he is releasing a new B4X view.

It is possible to search for B4XViews in the search, but you cant see images of the view wihtout clicking on the thread.

I would find it useful, because I'm always on the lookout. :eek:
If you search for views, just put [XUI] in the search and get all the views. Then each developer has an overview page divided by category and platform. (See mine)

I don't know if it's really necessary

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User