iOS Question Porting from B4A to B4I?

AzureCrystal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning and grateful thanks in advance for any help or insights; B4A/B4I newbie here, but been coding for 20+ years ;) Currently wrapping up a B4A menu/ordering tablet app for a client, uses php/mysql back end, I return the mysql query resultset from a php rendering page via JSON and throw that into a map object, then I generate a dynamic pie chart which calculates in realtime the % of the "macro nutrients" selected. The only "special" controls I use are InputMap for the dialog to collect the ingredients needed and Table to build a table of selected ingredients AFAICT. Based on what I have so far and my libraries, can someone give me an idea of any library replacements or things to look out for when I attempt to port this over to B4I? Thanks!

Libraries used:
Core v4.92
HTTP v1.36
JSON v1.10
mpChartLib v1.00
StringUtils v1.02

Last edited:

AzureCrystal

Licensed User
Longtime User
HttpUtils2 = iHttpUtils2
Json libraries are the same.
StringUtils is also the same.
mpChartLib is an Android only library. Check the charts framework. You can customize it as needed.
Thank you for the reply, I figured the piechart would be the one component that would need some changing. I originally used the native chart object, but I remember not being able to do certain things so I switched, will give it a whirl.

Last edited:
Upvote 0