Possible to use StandOut lib in B4A?

mistermentality

Licensed User
Longtime User
Apologies if this is the wrong forum but it is possible for someone such as myself with no Java exerience to repackage a library so it work with B4A, or if not whether anyone has any plans on bringing the free StandOut library (from github ) to B4A?

It's a library that allows you to make floating applications, like OverSkreen, apps that float over the top of other apps so you can multitask better by say watching a video while also playing a game, for example.

Unfortunately I have no experience of library development and no Java knowledge, I've looked at the stickies for creating a library which say you need Java experience but unless I missed it didn't see one for converting a library, is it possible for me with no Java knowledge to adapt such a library for B4A?

I've not been programming for a while because of health problems and was looking at getting back into B4A when I found this, I'm sure it would be a great additional library to use if it can be done but as it's a popular library that's been covered on a number of Android sites I wanted to ask in case someone has already thought about using it in B4A.

Dave