iOS Question Problem building B4i-Bridge

enrfortin

Licensed User
Hi, I have a problem when trying to compile in b4i I get the following error and I have seen other threads that solve it by changing
B4X:
#MinVersion: 13
is not my case I tried but I could not solve it, last month I was compiling fine with
B4X:
#MinVersion: 11
log attached.

Attachments

• error.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 32

enrfortin

Licensed User
1. Are you trying to build your app or B4i-Bridge?
2. Which version of B4i are you using?

If you are building a new bridge then create a new project, change the package name as needed and create the bridge.

The error here is related to Facebook SDK.
1- build (i tried with bridge too).
2- 8.00.
thanks Erel i try remove the library to test.

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
2. Which version of B4i are you using?
According to the log, he is using version 8. This is part of the error:
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCompatibility50': library 'swiftCompatibility50' not found
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCompatibility51': library 'swiftCompatibility51' not found
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCompatibilityDynamicReplacements': library 'swiftCompatibilityDynamicReplacements' not found
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked framework 'CoreAudioTypes': framework 'CoreAudioTypes' not found
ld: Undefined symbols:
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility50, referenced from:
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility50_$_FBSDKCoreKit in FBSDKCoreKit[arm64][133](AccessToken.o)
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility50_$_FBSDKLoginKit in FBSDKLoginKit[arm64][24](LoginManager.o)
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility51, referenced from:
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility51_$_FBSDKCoreKit in FBSDKCoreKit[arm64][133](AccessToken.o)
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibility51_$_FBSDKLoginKit in FBSDKLoginKit[arm64][24](LoginManager.o)
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibilityDynamicReplacements, referenced from:
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibilityDynamicReplacements_$_FBSDKCoreKit in FBSDKCoreKit[arm64][133](AccessToken.o)
__swift_FORCE_LOAD_$_swiftCompatibilityDynamicReplacements_$_FBSDKLoginKit in FBSDKLoginKit[arm64][24](LoginManager.o)
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

He may have to update to 8.5 (since it supports Swift) and his local builder (if he is using a local builder).

Upvote 0

enrfortin

Licensed User
According to the log, he is using version 8. This is part of the error:

He may have to update to 8.5 (since it supports Swift) and his local builder (if he is using a local builder).
thanks for you reply oliver, i use hosted builder, but i remove the facebook library and the app can compile. thanks a lot for you reply.

Upvote 0