Problem compile SQLlite

manu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.

I am happy that the forum is in progress again.

I have a problem, I am trying to compile the "Example SQL", but he gives me an error, "format not files SQLDesktop.dll" been worth.

You can help me

manu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.

In the Pc all works well, but in the Pda he gives an error "Error loading program. \ programa\SinkFactur Files 3.0\SQLDevice.dll"

I have copied the file Basic4ppc.exe.config in different places and it follows me giving error

thank you

manu

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok Erel

Solved, but now my gives another error.

Error Loading Program.No was the name of the file or of the assembler

'SystemData.SQLite,
Version=1.0.40.0,
Culture=neutral,
..... Or

Thank you

hung

Licensed User
Longtime User
sqlite version problem?

I recommend you to download this file:

http://www.b4x.com/files/SQLCompiled.zip

It is an example of which files should be copied when compiling a SQL application.

I downloaded and installed .Net framework 2.0 as in the instruction. Things went smooth except when I on desktop open the SQL.sbp, the attached error prompts.

But the compiled version works fine in my PPC.

hung

Licensed User
Longtime User
As the error says you need to copy System.Data.SQLite.DLL from the Desktop folder (in the SQL library zip) to your application folder.

The error prompts when I use "Basic4ppc Desktop" open the SQL.sbp in the sqlexample folder.

The system.data.sqlite.dll, sqldesktop.dll and sql.sbp are in same folder.

And I found another system.data.sqlite.dll in the "Basic4ppc Desktop" library folder but its file size is 568K that is not same as the 450K of the dll in the zip file.

The erorr prompts after I download latest dotnet and install it.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The zip file includes two folders.
Under the Desktop folder there is the desktop dll: System.data.sqlite.dll - 568k.
The 450k file is the device file.
I recommend you to delete all the System.data.sqlite.dll files.
Download it again, and copy the 568k one to c:\Program files\Anywhere Software\Basic4ppc Desktop. (not the libraries folder)

hung

Licensed User
Longtime User
The zip file includes two folders.
Under the Desktop folder there is the desktop dll: System.data.sqlite.dll - 568k.
The 450k file is the device file.
I recommend you to delete all the System.data.sqlite.dll files.
Download it again, and copy the 568k one to c:\Program files\Anywhere Software\Basic4ppc Desktop. (not the libraries folder)

I unzip again and put the 568k file in the sqlexample folder, everything works fine now. Thanks.